The Wolcott Volunteer Fire Department began in 1975 in a garage bay at the current Wolcott Store.

First fire truck 1956 American Lafrance

In 1976 after much fundraising involving members collecting scrap metal and coin drops money was raised to build a new fire station built by the members themselves on school street.

New fire station dedication to Eugene Gates

Chief Everett Andrus

Retired Apparatus